To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org mention the job vacancy title in your e-mail subject
- Promoting company’s brand, product or service.
- Developing effective marketing campaigns using promotional events and advertising campaigns together with analysis of market trends and keeping up to date with consumer needs and competitors’ positions.
High standard of written and verbal communication skills is required.
- Ability to work to deadlines and as part of a team.
- Good understanding of marketing and a thorough understanding of the business sector. Previous marketing experience is an advantage for this position as is a talent for presentation.
- Handle a number of general day-to-day business activities.
- Main responsibilities are developing marketing plans, advertising campaigns and public relations strategies to increase their company’s sales.
- Creating marketing plans.
- Implementing marketing strategies.
- Writing reports and conducting research.
- Coordinating with the media.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Marketing/Advertising Industry.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in UAE Market.
- Being proactive and ambitious.
- Being good-natured and considerate.
- Being flexible and inventive.
- Being imaginative and accurate.
- Planning and information technology.
- Supervision and motivation.
- Understanding the principles of marketing.
- Creativity and innovation.
- Professionalism and diversification.
- Sales and marketing.
- Project management.
- Presentation and demonstration.
- Managing stressful situations.
- Valid UAE Driving License.
Bachelor’s Degree in areas such as Marketing, Sales Management, Business Administration, Brand and Product Management, Market Research, Marketing Communication, or Advertising.
- 6,000 AED Monthly Salary
- Company Residence Visa
- Medical Insurance
- Annual Flight Ticket