MIM International Consultancies understands that your privacy is important to you. Our staff represents you with confidence and in good faith. MIM has a strong commitment to protect your privacy and the personal information that you may provide to us.
- Contracts between MIM and its clients spell out the extent of the work to be done, the time frame under which it is to be completed, and the form of payment.
A contract begins upon the payment of a deposit as agreed within the contract.
Should a program not fulfil our expectations after our best efforts, we will inform the client and reach an agreement as to how to proceed.
- In many instances clients do not know what their objectives are. We will undergo a consultative phase during which the client explains what they want and for which we will give our best opinion. This phase may ultimately lead to a contract for a marketing program, but, if not, there will be a charge for the time taken to reach that conclusion.
- As a company that specializes in Business to Business marketing, we understand that privacy and confidentiality are of the utmost importance. We maintain, update and secure your business information in whatever format so that it is not available to any third party.
- All information provided to MIM is the property of the client and MIM, and is not shared with any third party unless otherwise requested by the client.
- Any information gathered by MIM through our website is confidential. We do NOT collect cookies.
- When you choose to submit your resume through our website all the information that you submit becomes the property of MIM and may be used for any and all purposes ordinarily associated with processing an employment application, as well as for marketing and promotional purposes.
- When you choose to subscribe to our newsletter through our website, that information that you submit becomes the property of MIM and may be used for any and all purposes ordinarily associated with sending you our newsletters, as well as for marketing and promotional purposes.
- When submit an inquiry to ask and consult our professionals through our website, the information that you submit becomes the property of MIM, and it is treated as confidential and is only used by MIM. Your information will not be shared with a third party. All the information we collect from you will be used for the purpose of answering your inquiries, as well as marketing and promotional purposes.