- Certified Management Accountant (CMA) from Institute of Management Accountants (IMA) – New Jersey, USA.
- Listed as Arbitrator in Dubai International Arbitration Centre (DIAC) – Dubai, UAE
- Listed as International arbitrator in Egyptian Chamber for International Commercial Arbitration (ECICA) – Cairo, Egypt
- Member of the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA) and former President of IMA – Dubai branch and Doha Branch.
- Professional in Market Analysis for Property Development from the Institute of International Research – Dubai, UAE
- Professional in Real Estate Finance & Investment from the Institute of International Research – Dubai, UAE
He has served diverse roles from executive management to strategic planning, with various esteemed organization across the GCC.
The past 33 years of expertise on various niche business practices made him exceptional in the roles that he has played. Furthermore, his wide knowledge in managing business operations, business consulting & optimization, Organization Framework & Development made him equipped and recognized for establishing organizational teamwork and accountability to manage growth and deliver results for corporations. His entrepreneurial skills give him the unique ability to combine technology and business skills in formulating a cost effective solution for the clients.
– Development and management of real estate projects
– Developing and improving the performance of the subsidiaries
– Business process reviews
– Enterprise resources planning (ERP)
– Business profit improvement
– Preparation for ISO & QMS
– IT strategy
– Corporate governance model development
– Organization and system review
– Feasibility studies
– Joint ventures and strategic alliances
– Financial due diligence
– Creating & developing new business opportunities
– Business valuation